- CLIENT MEETING: first interview to set objectives, mission, and timing for the realization of the event.
- BRAINSTORMING & STYLE DEFINITION: elaboration of ideas and styles according to customer requests and needs.
- LOCATION TOUR: based on customer input, locations are proposed and studied both virtually and physically, considering style opportunities and logistic needs
Assistance and guidance are fundamental and developed at every design and implementation step.
At all times Chiara, the artistic resource, and Guido the logistics resource, will be available to manage, resolve and develop further solutions according to the customer's request.
- SITE INSPECTION: first technical inspection to define areas, internal and external logistics; planimetric detection.
- MOOD BOARD & START PROJECT: each request is evaluated to understand its concrete feasibility according to different concept variations. Considerations will be made on how designs can be adapted. Attention will be paid to the development of a variety of equipment. Different materials will be taken in consideration. Each event will have its own identity.
- PROJECT PRESENTATION & CONFIRMATION: the customers will be involved in all the project. They will be shown layouts and relative floor plans according to the budget. Its uniqueness and exclusivity will be highlighted. Only after evaluation and confirmation, the concept, materials, and setting will be finalized and realized.